Meets are commonly held at the following private and club tracks:
- Ables Springs & North Texas The AS&NT outside Dallas regularly hosts the Fall Meet in early October.
- Annetta Valley & Western Railroad One of the original SWLS tracks, the AV&WRR is west of Ft. Worth.
- Cypress Creek & Southern The CC&S is the home of the Houston Area Live Steamers which jointly hosts the Memorial Day Meet with SWLS.
- Dublin & Rio Grande Another stalwart of the SWLS, the Leatherwood family continues operations on the D&RG.
- Ruptured Duck & Dafler Railroad Located in the San Antonio area, the RD&D is the southern most trip.
- Southwestern Railroad Brent Courtney’s Southwestern Railroad is located in Magnolia, Texas, near Houston.
- Tumbleweed & Dry Gulch Head to the clear views of west Texas and the TW&DG.
- Windy Ridge Railroad New to the SWLS Schedule in 2015, we head to the Piney Woods of East Texas.